Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns by Thomas N Bulkowski 3rd edition
Bản Tiếng Anh Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns 3rd edition của Thomas N. Bulkowski. This edition reports on 150,000 samples, ten times the first edition (15,000) and almost four times the second edition (38,500).
Đặt in tại HoaXanh.
*Bảng tiếng Anh, dày 1300 trang chia làm 2 cuốn. xem sách in mẩu trong video bên dưới...
- Mã sản phẩm: EN2162
- Tình trạng: 2
One trader, let me call her Lisa, found success using this book. In just over a year, she made $5 million. On paper. Then she used real money, funded in part by help from her parents.
Lisa made over a thousand percent and bought her dad a boat.
Can I adopt her?
For some, like Lisa, this book is a shortcut to making money. I’ve done the heavy lifting by researching and cataloging chart patterns for more than two decades. I packaged that research and experience into this book. It’s a thick book. It’s an expensive book. And it’s worth every cent as Lisa found out.
This book has information that will give you an edge to put you ahead of other traders. But information is only one ingredient to success. You have to understand how to use it.
This edition reports on 150,000 samples, ten times the first edition (15,000) and almost four times the second edition (38,500).
New tables. All tables are still easy to understand. The new tables are:
• How often stops hit (provides guidance for placing stop loss orders)
• Performance and failures over time (do chart patterns work as well today as they did 30 years ago?)
• Busted patterns (can you make more money trading failed patterns?)
• Special features (shows statistics unique to some chart patterns)
• Experience section. If I have traded a chart pattern, I discuss my experience with it, including lessons learned.
• Easy to use. Bold table references (example: Table 34.1), chart references (example: Figure 27.5), and descriptive table entries (example:
Days to ultimate high) help make finding your place in