Currency Trading For Dummies offers straightforward instruction that helps you:
- Source data and market intelligence, employ technical analysis, and use the latest tech to find the most lucrative trading opportunities
- Understand the most recent Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) rules and regulations governing currency trading
- Avoid common pitfalls and mistakes made by novice and experienced currency traders
- Recognize profitable opportunities in the world of ETFs, currency options, and cryptocurrencies
- Successful currency trading is within your grasp. This accessible roadmap to trading mastery provides the foundational knowledge you need to create a structured, winning strategy and conquer the forex market.
Tham Khảo Nội Dung Tóm Gọn
Part 1: Getting Started with Currency Trading.
CHAPTER 1: Currency Trading 101.
CHAPTER 2: What Is the Forex Market?.
CHAPTER 3: Who Trades Currencies? Meet the Players.
CHAPTER 4: The Mechanics of Currency Trading.
Part 2: Data and Details You Can Use to
CHAPTER 5: Looking at the Big Picture.
CHAPTER 6: Cutting the Fog with Technical Analysis .
CHAPTER 7: Getting Down and Dirty with Fundamental Data.
CHAPTER 8: Getting to Know the Major Currency Pairs.
CHAPTER 9: Minor Currency Pairs and Cross-Currency Trading .
Part 3: Executing a Trading Plan.
CHAPTER 10: Pulling the Trigger.
CHAPTER 11: Managing the Trade.
CHAPTER 12: Tax Considerations.
Part 4: Forex Alternatives.
CHAPTER 13: Currency Exchange-Traded Funds.
CHAPTER 14: Currency Futures.
CHAPTER 15: Currency Options.
CHAPTER 16: Trading Cryptocurrencies.
Part 5: The Part of Tens.
CHAPTER 17: Ten Habits of Successful Currency Traders.
CHAPTER 18: Ten Rules of Risk Management .
CHAPTER 19: Ten Great Resources for Currency Trading.
CHAPTER 20: Ten (Or So) Golden Rules for Currency Trading Beginners.
CHAPTER 21: Ten Alternatives to Currencies.
Appendix: Trading Strategies.