From the principles of Nelson Elliott, the techniques have helped successful traders navigate the waves of the financial market since the 1930s. Now you can apply these classic but complicated methods using a modern, simplified approach that will help you identify cycles, anticipate trends, and cash in on your trades.
* Take the guesswork out of your trading strategy
* Read mass psychology signals and avoid emotional trading
* Identify market wave counts with the highest probabilities
* Combine classic and modern techniques for better results
* Anticipate and prepare for future price action in the market
* Sharpen your trading and forecasting skills for long-term success
This book provides a complete, systematic approach to Elliott Wave techniques, a unique and powerful tool for verifying the signals of market trends and cycles through historic prices and patterns. You'll find real-world case studies and step-by-step trading rules for McDowell's favorite trade setups including the Flat Bottom Breakout and Wave 5 Breakout. You'll be able to create your own probability matrix to identify the highest probability tradesand you'll hear a firsthand account of McDowell's system in action from a student of the "Trader's Coach" himself.
Financial markets are hard to predict. But the probability of your success is bound to be higher-and a whole lot easier-with Elliott Wave Techniques Simplified.