Trading Price Action Reversals
Các mô hình biến động giá giúp nhận biết sự đảo chiều của xu hướng trong giao dịch chứng khoán, tài chính. Xem video minh hoạ sách Trading Price Action Reversals được in bởi HoaXanh bên dưới.
Đặt in tại HoaXanh - Xem sách mẩu trong video bên dưới.
- Thương hiệu: Wiley
- Mã sản phẩm: TRA202453
- Tình trạng: 2
- Trend reversals. These offer the best risk/reward ratios of any type of trade, but since most fail, traders need to be selective.
- Day trading. Now that readers understand price action, they can use it to trade. The chapters on day trading, trading the first hour, and detailed examples show how.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly charts. These charts have very reliable price action setups.
- Options. Price action can be used effectively in option trading.
- Best trades. Some price action setups are especially good, and beginners should focus on these.
- Guidelines. There are many important concepts that can help keep traders focused.
If you come across an unfamiliar term, you should be able to find its definition in the List of Terms at the beginning of the book.
Some books show charts that use the time zone of the location of the market, but now that trading is electronic and global, that is no longer relevant. Since I trade in California, the charts are in Pacific standard time (PST). All of the charts were created with TradeStation. Since every chart has dozens of noteworthy price action events that have not yet been covered, I describe many of them immediately after the primary discussion under “Deeper Discussion of This Chart.” Even though you might find this incomprehensible when you first read it, you will understand it on a second reading of the books. The more variations of standard patterns that you see, the better you will be able to spot them as they are developing in real time. I also usually point out the major one or two trades on the chart. If you prefer, you can ignore that supplemental discussion on your first read and then look at the charts again after completing the books when the deeper discussion would be understandable. Since many of the setups are excellent examples of important concepts, even though not yet covered, many readers will appreciate having the discussion if they go through the books again.